February 14, 2009
So my friend Faust has posted on his blog, where he lists ten things he likes that started with the letter “S”, and he bequeathed me the letter G (apparently it was in his employ for a short while):
1. Gerard – (emphasis on the first syllable), b/c it’s my SO’s middle name.
2. Gold – b/c I’m a pirate and it looks good dangling from parts of my body.
3. Gotham – b/c I love my city dearly, and I know what it’s like to miss it.
4. Google – who are we kidding here? I freaking love what it does for my life.
5. Glycolic acid – b/c it is a wonder tonic for my skin. Ladies, if you want skin as soft as velvet, products with glycolic acid are what you should be looking for.
6. Garlic – b/c it makes life more delicious.
7. Grad school – b/c I love being in school.
8. Gateau – who doesn’t like French cakes?
9. Gandalf – yup, I’m a fan of his mysterious greyness.
10. Gemina (Legio XIII) – b/c who knows what would have happened to me if Caesar hadn’t crossed the Rubicon?